<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Like My Locks?


This was me a little earlier when a colleague (such a prankster - shout out to G-Dog - God we love him) caught me red handed playing pong. Old school I know but I'm just so sick of working with future concept technology. Excuse the dogs blanket, have keep warm (ever stepped into a mainframe server room? 2 Words "free zing").

Anyway I've had to wear this head-do for the past month or so now, something I dread (pun excused) every morning. What the gimmick crap essentially does is read brain-waves from 130 give or take scalp electrodes and puts thought to screen. This blog post has been partly written using it for instance. Wow fancy? No it isn't, it’s the reason for my fucking lack of follicles and man juice - baby I'm sorry.

Want to know more about the technology that has added to the increase in my chest pains? Engaget has more.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here