<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Which is YOUR Orgasm Face

There are more than ninety muscles in the human face. And there's only one event known to man that gets them all to contract simultaneously: The Male Orgasm.

What is your sex face:

Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com
The "I Can't Believe She Snuck a Finger Up My Butt" Orgasm FaceThe "Oh My God I Just Dominated You" Orgasm FaceThe "I'm Trying So Hard Not to Come Too Fast" Orgasm Face
Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com
The "I'm So Excited to be Getting Laid" Orgasm FaceThe "I Really Can't Imagine Ever Getting Laid Again" Orgasm FaceThe "Sensitive Man Crying During Orgasm" Orgasm Face

The Phat Free: Which is YOUR Orgasm Face - Hilarious
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here