Friday, October 28, 2005
WW3 is coming
Iran: President Says Israel Should Be 'Wiped Off Map'
When I read the headline I thought, "ye ye, whatever". But if you actually read the article it is very, very scary.
Dari, you right in the line of fire there. Cheers pal... I got first dibs on your... umm... umm Cheers pal.
Check it out
posted by Jinja Ninja at Friday, October 28, 2005 |
Permalink
|
View old Haloscan Comments
<< Home
View the forum thread.
Subscribe to ChumpStyle
Enter your search terms
ChumpStyle Categories
Boobs of the Week
NSFW
Contact the ChumpStylers
Recommended Links
Via BuzzFeed
Current Posts
Five differences
Boobs of the week: Marzia Prince
Pinkies the new black
Google what? Google who?
Where's Wally
Road rage
Are you an alohocolic?
Worst roommate
Rock at Odds
Banned iTunes commercial: Take 3
Other Kickass SA Blogs
HumorDistrict*
BlackNotes*
Yakking Tash*
Jinja's Tumblr*
Westside News*
Philthy 4ths
Iconoclast
Eishman
Car Blog
Cherryflava
2OceansVibe
Mark Forrester
Ninja Monkeys!
Ostendo
Peas on Toast
Splattermail
* New
We're not worthy
Slackers
Cowardly Escape
Dave and Thomas
Attu Sees All
CollegeHumor
Dave's Daily
Gorillamask
Smit Happens
* New
SA Rocks
STATS
hits baby, WOOO!
<< Home