<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Worst roommate

EVER!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Just be glad you don't live with anyone this fucked up! I suppose, in any shared household/commune/dormitory, there's always the "one". You know, the "one" that doesn't contribute, brings fokol to the table. Eats, sleeps and leaves. The "one" we should've voted out/evicted when he was overseas. Yes, I'm talking about someone in particular. Downstairs, it's Wezzo, upstairs? Well, I'm the one overseas at the mo', which makes me the... moving on!

So anyway, just be glad you didn't live with this chick. Now she was fucked serious! Real loco homes. There's lots of reading, but the photos tell the story.

WARNING: The pics are not for the faint hearted. It's sick, but funny. In a sick kinda way. Which makes it funnier.

Then again, if she was this hot, I suppose I could look past these misdemeanors. Check out this online journal and decide for yourself.

Disclaimer: The chick in the picture is NOT really the chick that made the mess. Mmmmmkay?

PS. Wazza, if I get back and I've been evicted, I'm gonna be grumpy. Judge and Pot, as for Wezzo, if I get back and he's still there, I'm gonna get even grumpier.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here