<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Online Booty Call - Good Idea, Bad Idea

I was pillaging the CollegeHumour archives earlier when I came across a link which literary slapped me in the face - OnlineBootyCall. Online Booty Call, sweet - I had to click the link. Hey, why not? The only thing I was bound to lose was my lunch and I was willing to take that risk as it was only a measly bacon saamie that wasn't even that good. So I took one for the team (myself and my penis) and clicked the alluring highlighted text.

Well, I never lost that pig sandwich but a little regurgitation definitely happened. The person's name is Shey and (assumption) she asked to give her rating of 0-10.



I was a little confused as I thought the vote should have been: male or female? Sparing the creature's dignity I clicked "0" hoping it would register as null & void.

The page then refreshed to this:



Ah Fuck it, Siamese twins! As entertaining as this "2 click episode" has been I'm so over this Online Booty Call concept.

Ever found a "silent J" Hjottie on these ridiculous Hot or Not mashups?

Excuse me, while you ponder on that I'm off to pop a Rennie.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here