Heidi Klum likes Sex of the Anal Genre

As you know us here at ChumpStyle HQ live on half truths and rumours, it's our bread & budda so this post is going to be no different.
I arrived this morning to be greeted by a pink A4 piece of paper placed on my keyboard with a post-it note on it that said "This one's good J", while I have no clue who "J" is I read it anyway.
I went to high school with John Mayer (who incidentally was a HUGE dork), and we have a few mutual friends. Anyways, one of my friends told me that he was talking about Heidi Klum when he was dating her and he was complaining that she only likes sex of the anal genre and always asked for it.I hardly believed what was written on the girly piece of paper largely because I saw John Mayer on Conan a couple of weeks back and the man is a legend, but after reading Heidi Klum likes "sex of the anal genre" I knew it had to be legit.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home