<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 17, 2005

News... from the last fucked up weekend

Since I left, I've heard that the famous Chump deshtroying of Tiger, Ordds and random belters have been few and far between... except for last Thursday, where G and Wezzo tore Ordds a new one, good on ya, guys.

I've yet to fuck this place up myself... long hours and lack of wingmen have been sort of excuses.

Anywayz, I found some unpublished pics from the last "News from one fucked up weekend" - my farewell... truly two of the biggest nights ever. EVER! So here they are, hopefully these inspire you guys to get out more...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, heard that Tiger is closing down. Ya'll gotta get to the closing down party and totally fuck that place up chronic

Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here