<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Mens Health vs Mens Health SA

Being a self confessed metrosexual - I have soft hands, smooth skin, and I go for a pedicure once a month - I read the Mens Health magazine quite religiously. I have yet to receive te latest copy, and so decided to read the online edition. So I typed "www.menshealth.co.za" into my browser only to be greeted by the following:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In a panic, I Alt F4'd, and looked around quickly to check that nobody saw. Unfortunately, my director (actually called "partners", but that would just sound gay!) was peering over my shoulder with a puzzled "Is everything okay?" kinda look. A scolding for surfing the net during work hours would usually be in order, but he let this one slide, probably cos he reckons I've got enough "problems" already.

I didn't even have time to explain that I was looking for Mens Health magazine. Crap, now everybody is making jokes like, "What's for lunch, two minute limp noodles?".

What I was really looking for (promise):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Update: Fixed the spelling for Administrator Wezzo.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here