In Living Color 2.0
I've been following Steve Rubels tweets and he mentioned an internet sketch comedy project launched by the Wayan's bros. Naturally being a Wayan's fan I took a deeper look. I'm glad I did, check out Hooked on Honest below:
This from Hip Hop Crunch:
WayOutTV YouTube Channel
WayOutTV.com
Related:
FunnyOrDie.com - A Will Ferrell Project
Damon Wayans has announced the debut of ”WayOutTV,” a collaboration with YouTube that will show sketch comedy videos that he produces. ”WayOutTV” will allow viewers to share, rate... [bla-bla-bla - ed]Links:
”For too long, comedy has been a one-way dialogue, with comedians talking to an audience rather than with an audience,” Damon said in a statement on Thursday. ”My entire goal is to make people laugh and at the same time find a way to be creative and collaborative with people who want to be a part of the process.”
WayOutTV YouTube Channel
WayOutTV.com
Related:
FunnyOrDie.com - A Will Ferrell Project
Labels: Damon Wayans, WayOutTV


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home