Matt Damon to play Francois Pienaar
Morgan Freeman to play Nelson Mandela, Matt Damon to play Francois Pienaar, and Clint Eastwood interested in directing. All part of a movie in the pipeline to be made based on the book "The Human Factor: Nelson Mandela and the Game that Changed the World." by John Carlin.
I bet you all can guess the story and plot, for the readers that aren't South African:
Freeman, Damon, Eastwood, Mandela, Pienaar. Should be dashing, I'm a fan of everyone on that list.
I bet you all can guess the story and plot, for the readers that aren't South African:
The story is set right after the fall of apartheid, and after Mandela was released from a long imprisonment and became South African president. Mandela recognized the significance when South Africa was selected host of the 1995 Rugby World Cup after the team had been barred from even competing since the 1980s because of apartheid. Firstshowing.net



Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home