Rehab is for Britters
So I woke up Friday morning to hear the devastating news that Britney is in rehab (or back in rehab)! Damn girl - can you not sort your shit out? Now Chump has always seemed to follow Britney's expeditions from the belter/craker she was, to her latest hairstyle, so we had to update you on this.
So "rehab" is in Malibu, California - Gourmet meals, masseuses, 500-thread-count sheets and private rooms with a fireplace and a view of one of the city's most exclusive beaches - it must be pretty hard times.
And its all because of this....

She puts on her "Crazy Face" and attacks (nice sweat pant) K-Fed's SUV with an umbrella??
If you are going to have the balls to do something like that then do it properly - use a baseball bat or a crowbar, but an umbrella?? Check out the vid here.
Related topics:
Britney's rehad getaway
Brits changings Doo's
P.S. Britney if you read this, please sort your shit out - I have a R4000 bet that I will kiss you before I die and don't have the cash at the moment.
So "rehab" is in Malibu, California - Gourmet meals, masseuses, 500-thread-count sheets and private rooms with a fireplace and a view of one of the city's most exclusive beaches - it must be pretty hard times.
And its all because of this....

She puts on her "Crazy Face" and attacks (nice sweat pant) K-Fed's SUV with an umbrella??
If you are going to have the balls to do something like that then do it properly - use a baseball bat or a crowbar, but an umbrella?? Check out the vid here.
Related topics:
Britney's rehad getaway
Brits changings Doo's
P.S. Britney if you read this, please sort your shit out - I have a R4000 bet that I will kiss you before I die and don't have the cash at the moment.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home