<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 09, 2006

NOOOOOOoooo, huh, NOOOOOOOO!!!

BEFORE

What the hell has happened to Elisha Cuthbert. I feel guilty for not climbing all over Salami's ass(In the most manly way possible, and by that I mean, purple nurples dude.) for letting Elisha turn into an old dutchman tannie.

...when we first met, you were my world. You were my first, my last, my everything. Now you look like a lardy grandma, and I think it'’s time we started seeing other people. I feel like a bit of a doos for breaking up with you over the internet... (more)


I blame you Salami, YOU. But big up for getting out before she started wearing floral blouses and navy blue flats.

AFTER
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here