Osama Sissyfight
Dearest devoted joehead,
5 years after 9/11 and Osama bin laden stills runs free.
Although I don't really think hiding like a little nancy ferry in
a smelly ass cave is actually considered "runnin' free"!
That being said... I would personally be golly gosh darn proud
to be the first guy to punch that spaghetti noodle in the face, and I think
most everyone I know wants to do the same. So here's your chance.
"Osama Sissyfight" is back for your punching pleasure!
Come on, give him a good left hook!

Joe Cartoon
5 years after 9/11 and Osama bin laden stills runs free.
Although I don't really think hiding like a little nancy ferry in
a smelly ass cave is actually considered "runnin' free"!
That being said... I would personally be golly gosh darn proud
to be the first guy to punch that spaghetti noodle in the face, and I think
most everyone I know wants to do the same. So here's your chance.
"Osama Sissyfight" is back for your punching pleasure!



Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home