Part-A-Bus
The hockey boyz from Pretoria Old Boys Club have organised a Party bus for tonight, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be MACHETE DESHTROYER.
There is a problem though, well actually this problem only relates to Wezzo and myself. We work in Santon and Roodepoort respectively, and have to make it through all the traffic and get to Hatfeild by 18:30(when the bus departs on it's savage trip). I'm not sure about Wezzo but I can only leave at 17:00(no flexi-time here) and that doesn't leave much F*uck-up time considering Jo'burg traffic and Friday chaos.
I can only hope all goes well and I end up nearly as smashed as this guy at the end of the night.

There is a problem though, well actually this problem only relates to Wezzo and myself. We work in Santon and Roodepoort respectively, and have to make it through all the traffic and get to Hatfeild by 18:30(when the bus departs on it's savage trip). I'm not sure about Wezzo but I can only leave at 17:00(no flexi-time here) and that doesn't leave much F*uck-up time considering Jo'burg traffic and Friday chaos.
I can only hope all goes well and I end up nearly as smashed as this guy at the end of the night.

Passing out whilst taking a leak. Respek.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home