Two Galleries I Trust You Will Enjoy
Two of my three favorite ladies, the other you won't get to see unless I turn famous and need to up my status like Colin or Paris. I'm kidding Sugar Plum (if you reading this) - although if you step out of line... I'm kidding... but seriously if you step out of line... I'm joking.
First up is my second absolute favorite Joanna Kruppa in the recent Stuff Magazine, guaranteed to get your "hog staring at the skies".
First up is my second absolute favorite Joanna Kruppa in the recent Stuff Magazine, guaranteed to get your "hog staring at the skies".
Second up is old favorite, good ol' Christina. I cry every time I hear Genie in a Bottle, Poetic, Graceful, good tune to hump too. Not that I have ever been between the sheets with anyone besides myself... ah moving on. Christina Everybody!


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home