<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 28, 2005

Playboy - America's Sexiest Bartender 2005


"The juicy pussy is the most requested shot I get," said Florida Atlantic University's brainy bio-chem major during her steamy photo shoot at Chicago's ultra-swanky Victor Hotel nightclub. Playboy

"The juicy pussy is the most requested shot I get" - what? Who said you could say anything woman. The only words I want to hear out of your mouth are "Double", "Single", & "No touching, oh alright you cute I'll make an exception".

Seriously folks, why do we have to leave it up to the lardy Americans to come up with ingenious ideas like Playboy's Sexiest Bartenders 2005 and the George Foreman Grill. These are questions we should be asking our patriotic selves. Proudly SA my arse, someone come up with a great idea first. Someone come up with a "South Africa's Sexiest Bartender 2005" quick before I lose my eyesight buttering my mielie over these dirty American scum images.



Playboy - America's Sexiest Bartender 2005 Writeup & Full Gallery. Shame on you for not clicking these links. Shame on you for not coming up with an equivalent idea. Shame on you for not voting in the last election, Miss Bikini SA 2005. Shame on you for reading Chump.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here