<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 18, 2005

One Chinese Girl's Mission to Marry Tom Cruise in 30 Days

Good luck with that one

What scares me and I'm sure Tom the most is her reasons as to why "she is the perfect MS Cruise", eg:
I am 300 pounds, no hair, no teeth, and I just got a big hole in my ass, if nothing else, Tom can visit me on Halloween with his kids.
WTF? Hey, thank the Nazi Pope it aint me. Holding thumbs Niki, I would love to see Tom go down as much as you.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here