<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 17, 2005

The best cankle tatoo ever...

Hey Don, why don't you add this cancle tat to your circular body drawing collection. You hardcore, you like Friends and there's no 'I' in *Nsync.


Yeah, I designed it myself. My mom helped me out with combining them. I wanted nsync and friends because they both helped me through a really rough time in my life, and the yinyang symbolizes peace which hopefully I will have now, and the circle because its forever It was $80.
Fighting back pissing my pants, yet it may be the 8 litres of water I drank today. You say dehydration?, I say great for the skin.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here