FHM's 7 most sexiest out of the 100 most sexiest women in the world!
So as privileged as I was to attend the FHM's 100 most sexiest woman in the world party, I thought I'd narrow the list down (after many sleepless nights) to 7 belters (was going to be top 6 but I just couldn't leave Britney out - after all we've been through it just wouldn't be fair).
So here you go (in reverse order of FHM's list):
Kelly 'you bring a tear to my eye' Brook:
FHM rankin' = 54 ! What were you guys thinkin - just look at her...

Check out these other stylin pics of her if you don't yet agree ...
(Definitely a top 5'er for next year)
Catherine 'your name rings a' Bell
FHM rankin' = 40

How hot was she in Bruce Almighty - its good, its good.
Alyssa ' fo shizza' Milano
FHM rankin' = 24

5th year in a row in the top 100 - respec!
Britney 'I've gone off the rails since I met K-Fed' Spears
FHM rankin' = 10 (scraped in by the last hair on her... um... head)

Ah, the good ol' days.
Charlize ' belter from Benoni' Theron
FHM rankin' = 11! I seriously think she should have been a top tenner.

Heard she is a monster in bed!
Jennifer 'I' Love 'you and' Hewitt 'have thought so.'
FHM rankin' = 5 - thats like one hand dude.

I just want you to know that you might have dropped one place since '04 but you will always be number 1 in my ' Top 100 sexiest woman who acted in " I know what you did last summer" baby!
And last(first) but not least...
Angelina 'i'm a screamer' Jolie
FHM rankin' = 2 (Global winner)

She said and I quote " I need more sex, Okay? Before I die I want to taste everyone in the world!" Wezza there is still hope for you buddy.
And to conclude... BELIEVE IT, CAUSE ITS TRUE!
So here you go (in reverse order of FHM's list):
Kelly 'you bring a tear to my eye' Brook:
FHM rankin' = 54 ! What were you guys thinkin - just look at her...

Check out these other stylin pics of her if you don't yet agree ...
(Definitely a top 5'er for next year)
Catherine 'your name rings a' Bell
FHM rankin' = 40

How hot was she in Bruce Almighty - its good, its good.
Alyssa ' fo shizza' Milano
FHM rankin' = 24

5th year in a row in the top 100 - respec!
Britney 'I've gone off the rails since I met K-Fed' Spears
FHM rankin' = 10 (scraped in by the last hair on her... um... head)

Ah, the good ol' days.
Charlize ' belter from Benoni' Theron
FHM rankin' = 11! I seriously think she should have been a top tenner.

Heard she is a monster in bed!
Jennifer 'I' Love 'you and' Hewitt 'have thought so.'
FHM rankin' = 5 - thats like one hand dude.

I just want you to know that you might have dropped one place since '04 but you will always be number 1 in my ' Top 100 sexiest woman who acted in " I know what you did last summer" baby!
And last(first) but not least...
Angelina 'i'm a screamer' Jolie
FHM rankin' = 2 (Global winner)

She said and I quote " I need more sex, Okay? Before I die I want to taste everyone in the world!" Wezza there is still hope for you buddy.
And to conclude... BELIEVE IT, CAUSE ITS TRUE!


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home