<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Teri Hatcher's Golden Globes

Desperate Housewives (US of FatLand's #1 show) is coming to SA, YAY - I think. I have no clue what it’s about, it could be anything from a spin-off of "Shag in the Township" to a lame version of the Golden Girls, to ummm... I dunno where I'm going with this, anyway. I heard Teri Hatcher (aka. Lois Lane) is in it, I was like hell yeah Wooooooo!! Teri Hatcher on the teli again - there is a God and he doth speak in wicked cool tounge, then some dude (lets call him Chumpstyle) posts them Paparazzi pictures on the superhighway of Ms. Lane without makeup and displaying her jooblies for real, I must say though its amazing to see the quality lovepuppy support and paint job FHM threw at her in their pics. I then had a closer look at the Paprazzo photies and it hit me! That’s not Teri thats Tanya/Tonya, the Razzo got i totally wrong. Dale I hope the two of you have a fantastic life together you love bugs you... Oh and a fruitloop does not constitute as a ring, K.












Update: F#ck I'm sick of updating. Anyway if the pics don't showup (as they often dont) here are their links:
FHM Pic1 FHM Pic2
Razzi Pic 1 Razzi Pic 2

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here